Please take the time to read through all of our terms and conditions carefully. If there is anything that you need clarified, please don’t hesitate to contact us
- Price lists published by Florentina’s House may be changed without notice. We will confirm prices after reviewing your order and advise if there are any changes before we invoice you for a deposit and start production.
- All prices are United States dollars
Price Inclusions / Exclusions
- Prices include standard packing material such as single-face packing, standard packing cartons, carton roll, silica gel packs and wax paper.
- Prices do not include:
- Wood Crate & Custom Packaging — if any of your products require wood crates, we will advise you at the time of confirming your order. We’re also available to organise custom packaging for you.
- Shipping & Local Freight Related Charges. For example, trucking to the nominated port , fumigation and/or documentation. If you would like Florentina’s House to organise shipping, we will quote you before starting your order.
- Your order will be prepared for shipping from Bali. In some cases, depending on the mix of product ordered and the place of production it may be shipped from Surabaya.
- Our Seville and Casablanca ranges are produced in East Java. A medium-large order may incur a local transport charge. We will advise if this applies to you and at what cost at the time we receive your order.
Minimum Orders / Average Container Value orders
- Our minimum order is US$2000. An order of this magnitude would usually be an Air Cargo or LCL Sea Cargo shipment.
- It is much more cost effective to fill (or even nearly fill) a 20 foot or 40 foot or 40 foot High Cube container. Please see below as a guide to the average US dollar volumes needed to fill containers:
- 20 foot container. $7000-$12,000 of mixed home décor/handicrafts.
- 40 foot & 40 foot High Cube containers: $12,000 to $35,000 of mixed home décor/ handicrafts.
Production time for all products is usually between 4-8 weeks. Once we have received and reviewed your order you will be advised of the estimated time that applies to your order.
- Upon acceptance of your order you will be sent an invoice for the value of 50% of your order. The remaining 50% balance will be due before shipping. Please note that items will not be released for shipping until payment has been received in full.
- Our preferred payment method is Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). If you do make an EFT we request you scan and email a copy of the transfer receipt so that we can check for the arrival of the funds.
- Partial payment may be available on credit card via Paypal. Please contact us if you wish to use this facility.
Warranty & Returns
- Every product that we sell is 100% guaranteed. If you have problems with a product because of an error on our part (of any kind), then we assume responsibility and credit you in full against your next order or transfer the credit back to your account.
- If you wish to make a refund and/or credit application, we request that you provide detailed images and notes on the problem/s related to the item/s for which you are claiming.
- Please note that we do not provide credit on shipping or any freight related fees or for damages caused by shipping/freight handling organised by the client.
- All our products undergo rigorous quality control checks. Our products are hand made. Therefore by their nature no two products are exactly the same and slight variations (such as finishing, form, color, size) may occur. These variations are not considered defects and are what gives our products their own unique character. Only products with obvious major defects should be considered for returns.